Roast Leg of Lamb with
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 sprig rosemary finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 leg lamb about 2 kg
- 2 onions, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped.
For the Salsa Verde
- 1 tbsp capers
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 30g flat leaf parsley,chopped
- 20g basil, chopped
- 10g of mint, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp of red wine vinegar
- 8 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Preheat your Neff oven to 200°C Circo-Roasting. Medium Added Steam.
- Mix together the olive oil, garlic, rosemary and lemon juice.
- Use a sharp knife to make incisions all over the lamb, about 2 cm apart.
- Spread the garlic and rosemary mixture all over the lamb.
- Put the onions and carrots in the universal pan and put the leg of lamb on the bed of vegetables. Roast in the oven on shelf level 2 for 30 minutes. Lower the temperature to 180°C and roast for a further hour. Add another 20 minutes for well-done lamb. While the lamb is cooking make the Salsa Verde.
- Finely chop the capers and anchovies. In a bowl combine the herbs with the garlic, mustard, capers, anchovies and red wine vinegar. Pour in the olive oil and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the lamb from the oven and transfer to a serving dish. Cover and allow to rest for 30 minutes before carving. Serve with the Salsa Verde.
- To serve. Place some of the black beans in a tortilla, then sprinkle over some sour cream, cheese and avocado salsa. Roll up and serve immediately.